1st one is..can we reli make it?or not..?
Who knows wat wil happen in these 4 months..
2nd is i canot meet my frens like schooldays..
We may hav different ways..
3rd is im so awaiting for the vacation on 24th wif them! Esp hes wif me..hehe
4th is i canot see him as frequent as nowadays..
Unless we work at a same place=D
5th is..i scared that we r not entering the same u or collage..='(
6th is wat subject shud i take?
7th is i hope to get into matriculation but i wanna b wif him ='(
I hav no idea now..wat is happening now?
Shud I let go abit?
But im so hapi that he jealoused last friday xD
Thats a good sign! Hahahahaha so cute x)
But it was definately a misunderstanding.
Dunno wat that guy told him..must b him who told him this n reka cerita==
I admit I accidentally bawa him coz i reli din realise that he was behind me due to his light weight xD
But he reli din hug me! He was holding the steel holder bhind my motor.
Lol i was shocked when he was screaming my name ask for me to put him down xD
Hahahahahaha xD
So cute ar when he is jealousing xD
Hope to c somemore wahaha hehe..
I misssssssssssssssssssssss him TT..
He looked thinner after 2 weeks puasa..=(
Last thing is
Gila punya tsl
BE STRONG!! AJA AJA HUAITING!
Theres lots more in utar xD
Keep on scanning ya xD
Dun scare dun scare
Juz like me..u will find that someone someday xD
Hehe dun jealous me ya hahahaha xD
N my sushi..still oklar
But feels like not enuf taste ar xD
Aiya first time ma aso quite good ge la.
I feel malas to make again..hehe
Kthxbai. (Copied fron donivald) xD
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment