Saturday, August 27, 2011

omegosh..x)

I did a very fish thing this morning..
I called him tot wanna know wats goin on n why he din reply me..
Then i..accidentally..............................cried..TT
What the...i never cried in front of him..
Yer memalukan saja (sara's word xD)
Luckily thru phone jek if not...reli break my principle..==
Cheh i never cry one...xD
So cute ar his voice. Sounds so blur blur de cuz woke up by my call xD
Sorry xD
So hapi to b invited by him..hee
Last time alissa did invite me but that time i was worried if his dad wil grumble him coz inviting me to his house..
But now ok d after knowing this..=D
I hope to go help them bakar lemang aso coz i like this kind of activity hahahaha xD
Hmm..if first day go ar..so many ppl..=(
Nvmla can c him then enuf x)
So excited neh xD
Monday i up to dyckson hehe. He gonna sell us all xD
Oh ya! I suddenly rmb of our hutangs!
But..i dunno he wanna langsaikn after puasa or after spm..
See his decision lor..C=


Aih..sore throat wor..
I waited for so long to eat that jackfruit n ice cream in my fridge one..
Last time canot eat cuz i come that thing..
But now that thing last day me jau sore throat..==
TT..
I cut my fringe wif hoongkee yesterday at mac
We both came home with saying "yer my fringe so straight ar.."
I cut straight (----) this is my fringe now..
No more like this (""") swt..
Lol xD
Yesterday at tt they all criticize my fringe==
Thats why i duwanna look bhind at tt..cuz later he wil laugh at me==
I never cut like this bfor its my first time
Cuz i dun like this haircut..i think this is immature haircut hahaha xD
Cuz many bad girls aso cut like this act cute cute..ishh==
I am mature type wahaahahahaha xD
But yesterday i dunno wat happen on me n i challenged myself to cut like this
Hehe..the hairdresser is a left handed guy xD
Quite handsome aso..wear spects one hahahaha xD
Dun jealous ya xD


Now im quite awaiting for saras bbq
Hehe..hope that he can come lar..=(
Why canot come wor..?
But me aso dunno when xD
So I have to study now..
If not they all sure say me din study but always go out..
Aja aja huaiting!!haha
Nex time I wil buy honey chicken for him..
Let them taste the real honey chicken
But dunno when..hehe


Im so glad that we still..hehe
Thank u^^
Nex time dun scare me again ar..
I wil get heart attack xD
But tell me the truth if u fall to another one..
Dun hide it from me.
I wil understand..
But if u stil love me but u wanna leave me then u wil kena from me==
Hee..dunno that tsl come back jor mei leh
Duwan go out wif her== muahahahaha xD
K la babai xD
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grad Night 2012/13

Grad Night 2012/13
LSS2/USS2

Prom Night 2011

Prom Night 2011
SMKJPP 1st Prom Night Organized by 5s3 n 5s2

Boards' Farewell 2011

Boards' Farewell 2011
Besties That I Care n Love The Most

Sketsa 2011

Sketsa 2011
The Moment Where I Begin To Lose Him..

Dancing Gang

Dancing Gang
Hari Anugerah 2010

Kledang's 5th Year of Championship

Kledang's 5th Year of Championship
2011

My Class 5S3

My Class 5S3
2011

Bro's Grad UMS 2013

Bro's Grad UMS 2013
Siblings