I dont care if i wil b sad or not to b with him..
But i can guarentee that hes the only one that can brighten up my life..
N aso he gav me the greatest n sweetest memories in my life..
Actually its not completely his fault..
I aso did wrong cuz i too cared bout him..scared that he wil leave me..
So i also did wrong..sorry..=(
I actually so looking foward to the life with him..
Even until we get married n earn money to bring both dads n mums to travel..
Lol i think i may think too far d but..its true ma..
I reli thought of this bfor..
Dun laugh at me! XD
I reli hope that it wil come true..=) amen..
I hope that our bonds are now stronger..
I confessed to him..(its my first time to say that 143 to a guy..)
I cant believe i said that! Hahaha
I duwan him to think of my own good again
I dont need this!
All i need is juz him..
Thats enuf..
My life would b colourless without him..
Thats why..he is so so important to me..
If he loves me..i hope that he wil never think of leaving me again so that he wil not upset me any longer..
If he do so..i...my heart will die..
Thats the worst choice to make me happy..
Coz i wil definately die..my heart dies..and my soul dies..
So please dont ever think to leave me..
I want u to take care of me..
I want u to suap me..(sushi n ur bian dangx) )
I want ur kiss..
I want to hear ur soft voice
I want to smell ur sweet smell when i hugging u..
I want ur soft touch..
I want ur care..
I want u to take me to honeymoon..
What i only want is u..
I will b hapi juz when im in ur arms..
Im willing to take care of u..
I wil try to make u hapi..
And i wil try my best to b ur best girl ever..
I will wait for u..
N i wil b there for u..until u dont need me anymore..
I will b waiting...only for u..=)
I do..only for u..Elmy..=)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment