So..
Juz...
Let it be..
I will accept..
Thats all i can do..
Hapi belated birthday to uncle..C=
Hope that he will b in good health all the time n everything goes well..
So hapi to c them still so loving each other..
So sweet..C=
Wat she told me reli so hurt..
And its the main point..
Thats why i feel...sad...
That info indicates that..he..dont love me...
Thats why..i shud let go...
Kahwai said girls like to think too much..
I admit..but we got our reasons..
Bcoz..when girls always think too much and get angry or sad..
It is also becoz the girl loves his boy so much...
She scared she will lose him...
If not..im so certain that girl wont b like this if she doesnt like him..
Bcoz she dont care bout him..
So..kahwai pls be understanding n appreciate if ur girl think too much or angry at u or sad bcoz of u..
And.. i will try to used to not getting jealous of him..
Bcoz..i hav to do so..
And now..i used to not hoping to receive his msg n i used to not to sms wif him..
I hav already used to all this thing..
Becoz i know..i wil sure ended up disappointed..
Im not hoping to receive his msg anymore..
N if he does text me..I wil feel so sorry to him..
I wil feel like he is forcing himself to text me..
After I know the truth...
Sorry..if last time he forced himself to text me..
Sorry that i disturbed u..
Im sorry...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment