Wednesday, August 17, 2011

used to himC=

Finally!
I used to his new changes in only 5 days!
Ive accepted it n goin to get used to it.
I will less sms him
Less being jealous
Less being sad..
But i wil still keep on missing him so i hav to try hard to hold myself not to sms him
N i still love him as i always do..
Coz this one i canot less
My heart doesnt allow me to do so xD
He got a spell on me!
N i couldnt release myself from it..
Coz his spell is too strong jor xD
I love it whenever he speaks softly to me..
I wil sure touched by him..
Feeling like so warm n..that feeling is so hard to explain..
Juz like today in chemi lab.
He asked me wat happen
Then i was stunned n speechless.
Cuz i was having that kind of feeling that time..
Thn i quickly wake myself up n ans him nothing xD
Hahahahaha
I miss his cars fragrance..
I miss his touch..
I miss his voice..
I miss his hair..
I miss his smell..(so sweet xD)
I miss his writing..
I miss his schoolbag..
I miss the first time we went out to mcd..
I miss the time when he jealoused..(he looked so cute n that proves something important to me..)
i miss his msges..
I miss his hand..
I miss his smile..
I miss his kiss..
I miss him..
So much..
Nope..
Too much..
So i will b stronger.
So that i can catch up every steps that he made..
I wil follow u n count ur steps from behindC=
Though i scared that u will walk to another way..
Which i couldnt enter cuz someone else is already there
But..i will follow u until the end of the same road that ur walking..
I will b always rite behind u to support u..
So that u wont fallC=
Hope that i can make it!
So challenging ar.hahahaha
Though im so far away from him rite now
But i run faster than himxD
Wahahahahaha xD
Wow i am like writing a poem
Lol xD
Mayb u all feel that wat i said above so yuk
But its true mar..
U all un la ahahahaaha xD
He still haven reply me..==
I think he wont ge la
So now goin to zzz hehe
Kthxbai.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grad Night 2012/13

Grad Night 2012/13
LSS2/USS2

Prom Night 2011

Prom Night 2011
SMKJPP 1st Prom Night Organized by 5s3 n 5s2

Boards' Farewell 2011

Boards' Farewell 2011
Besties That I Care n Love The Most

Sketsa 2011

Sketsa 2011
The Moment Where I Begin To Lose Him..

Dancing Gang

Dancing Gang
Hari Anugerah 2010

Kledang's 5th Year of Championship

Kledang's 5th Year of Championship
2011

My Class 5S3

My Class 5S3
2011

Bro's Grad UMS 2013

Bro's Grad UMS 2013
Siblings