Monday, August 29, 2011

=)

Im so hapi that hes studying x)
Same as me hehe..
N suddenly i think of something..
We studying for OUR FUTURE xD
so far i think til xD
Add oil o honey=D

Dyckson so pity ar..
Hope that his mum wil treat him better la..
Be understanding n greatful to hav such good son!
N hope that he wil b strong man!
We all support u!=D
Share with us if u feel unhapi
We r always here to listen to u=)

Suddenly i think of wengseng..
Hope that he wil b strong too!
Be smart n..be strong to face it all!
Everyone shud hav their hapi endingC=
Follow ur heart=)

Next is..fuh today me n soolee had her car lesson once more
N we drove outta our taman!
God blessed us that those cars not so sui.
Its quite dangerous actually
But its fun!xD
Tmr go desa aman ar...im abit scared actually...
C first la. Haha.
Nvm. Practice makes perfect! Hahahaha xD
Today she crawled me..so pain ar when kena water..TT
Hmm..i like to help her make her ear hole back tim.hehe violent huh?xD

Today juz like usual..
Missing him..
awaiting for his msg as usual though i know he wont.
But im so hapi after knowing he was studying n not smsing wif another girl=)
So..I hold it for so long aso worth=)
But me aso expected that he was studying..sum ling siong tung xD
Hope that dyckson wil do as I say for tmr..=)
Tmr im not goin coz I hav to do my part which is to study hard to get a better job in future so that i can help my future hub (him?xD) in financial matterC=

Now stil sore throat n flu n stomach windy ar..
Pitynyer TT
Feel like gonna sick..
Hope that I wil b alrite bfor tuesday..
I duwanna spread to him..
My hutang...xD
But..nvmla let him spm first if not later he wil b missing me all day long hahahahaxDD
Kidding xD
K babai ;)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grad Night 2012/13

Grad Night 2012/13
LSS2/USS2

Prom Night 2011

Prom Night 2011
SMKJPP 1st Prom Night Organized by 5s3 n 5s2

Boards' Farewell 2011

Boards' Farewell 2011
Besties That I Care n Love The Most

Sketsa 2011

Sketsa 2011
The Moment Where I Begin To Lose Him..

Dancing Gang

Dancing Gang
Hari Anugerah 2010

Kledang's 5th Year of Championship

Kledang's 5th Year of Championship
2011

My Class 5S3

My Class 5S3
2011

Bro's Grad UMS 2013

Bro's Grad UMS 2013
Siblings